DMA Sims 2
Become   today !
Click HERE for DONATIONS
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 10:20

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 WISHLIST 
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post Some usability improvements and wishes
Hey guys.

Firstly, great job on the response speed to new EPs etc. All the current objects are pretty damn fine work. Thanks for great products.

Now to my wishlist! The teleport object in the workers set is really great from a cheat / fiddle point of view - but I have a suggestion: for all items with levels (relationships, skills, etc) what if you could pick the item, then the level on a scale from 0 to 10. Thus, if you want to max out an item, it is easy to just pick 10. Later if you want to fiddle and take it away, you can select 0 or any level inbetween. Adding 1 point to a skill at a time until you get to 10 is a *lot* of clicking!

Could we also perhaps get personality trait adjustment (Neat / Sloppy) etc?

Also, this system allows for many more game possibilities: I really want a "Make enemies" function along the lines of the "Friends with" cheat currently in the teleport. If you can just set the level, this is now included for free!

Last request: The teleport really has a lot of options now, which is great, but can the menu be restructured into logical groups, with less options on the top-level menu, so it all fits on one page?

Well, I understand the whip is cracking over there with the pace of updates from EA, so these wishes may remain so. As I said, the objects are great even without mods, but hey, you said I could ask ;-)

27 Feb 2007, 22:04
Report this post
Inventor
Inventor

28 Feb 2007, 00:14
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

Can anybody make a burglar that you can control like to steal more things and kidnap sims or sim kids?

03 Mar 2007, 19:58
Report this post
- - - Moderator - - -

Can anybody make a burglar that you can control like to steal more things and kidnap sims or sim kids?

You would only be able to steal your own things, as you can't visit your neighbours. And while downtown the game disables your inventory, so you can't steal from shops. :lol:

03 Mar 2007, 20:41
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

no like a modified burglar like a dma of criminals ? or the miscellaneous dma's.

03 Mar 2007, 21:52
Report this post
- - - Moderator - - -

no like a modified burglar like a dma of criminals ? or the miscellaneous dma's.

You want an NPC that you call (or randomly comes to lot) "and he steals your belongings or abducts your kids".
Then I guess you have to pay a ransom to get kids back. Or not pay the ransom if the kid is naughty. :lol:

I don't know if that is possible, but I will ask Danny. :)

03 Mar 2007, 22:18
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

ok thank you yeah its weird but the things that i have seen the people make i thought i would ask thank you im will check for any update :lol:

04 Mar 2007, 03:50
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

I think it would be cool to have a few options in the workers set so you could assign them to run a shop (restock, sell items, run the register). Also an enhanced pet trainer would be cool. Other than that everything else is perfect with all the sets =)

06 Mar 2007, 03:49
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

hi i just wanted to know if danny is able to do the modifie burglar? :)

06 Mar 2007, 04:09
Report this post
- - - Site Admin - - -

hi i just wanted to know if danny is able to do the modifie burglar? :)

Long time ago Sandman had an idea named "Bad NPCs Set"...

We dropped mentioned idea because we didn't want to hurt sims... :oops:

06 Mar 2007, 07:53
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

07 Mar 2007, 02:47
Report this post
- - - Moderator - - -

ok so you can do it?

While it is possible to make this NPC, we have no plans to make one in the near future. :)

07 Mar 2007, 08:36
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

Why? Im not going to hurt the poor sims..lol :roll: Its ok i guess ill go some where else. Thank Alot :wink:

07 Mar 2007, 23:13
Report this post
Lab Assistant
Lab Assistant

I have two suggestions. Well one, is an object like the mind control mirror by Merola I think the name is. It hasn't been updated since before pets came out, so it would be nice to have an object that you can control any sim, or any pet. I know theres a cheat to control YOUR pets, but you cant select any other ones that may show up on the lot.

And for the NPC beds, it would be nice to have a different choice of bed. I don't really like the one and only one we have to choose from. It never matches with anything. It's just too bulky compared to just a wood frame bed or something. I know it's a wood frame bed, but I don't like style of it. As it is now, the NPC beds have a choice of what NPC you want to assign to it. So maybe have an option on all the beds to be able to assign an NPC if wanted, or just keep it as a regular Sim bed. Or maybe even make every bed assignable to either a sim or NPC, that would work even better, then the darn sims wouldn't always sleep on the couch instead of a bed.

14 Mar 2007, 00:05
Report this post
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Merola's Mind Control Mirror still works in Seasons.

16 Mar 2007, 05:26
Report this post
Lab Assistant
Lab Assistant

I know the mind control mirror still works in Seasons, but it only works on sims, would be nice to work for pets too.

19 Mar 2007, 14:25
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post insiminater/whoo hoo set
i love how these two work well together alot of the downloads from sexysims2 work with the hookers as well maybe someone could get the hookers to offer showers like in the Mcnutty sex shower? :?: :oops: :shock: :D

19 Mar 2007, 15:15
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

I too would like to have some different NPC beds to choose from. Also maybe a few recolours of the Booths & Spa etc. Solid black or white textures tend to go with everything. (hint, hint!)

Thanks. :D

25 Mar 2007, 23:30
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post Dog Walking
Is it possible to get one of the household NPCs to look after the pets, that is to say walk the dog, fill the kibble bowl etc?

26 Mar 2007, 16:50
Report this post
- - - Moderator - - -

Post Re: Dog Walking
AEF251 wrote:
Is it possible to get one of the household NPCs to look after the pets, that is to say walk the dog, fill the kibble bowl etc?

Due to be released any day now, Is a set where the staff feed and wash the pets. But no walking. :)

26 Mar 2007, 21:48
Report this post
Lab Assistant
Lab Assistant

I asked about new beds and so did sapphire_71. So since we now have the smith's, would it also be possible to have a double bed for the NPC'S?

27 Mar 2007, 02:05
Report this post
- - - Moderator - - -

I asked about new beds and so did sapphire_71. So since we now have the smith's, would it also be possible to have a double bed for the NPC'S?

Danny has said that he will not be making any new beds at the moment.
As for recolours, there are plenty of people making Soma bed recolours that will also work on the WooHoo bed. The same goes for the booth and podium, there are only a few things that aren't recolourable. :)

27 Mar 2007, 04:02
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post DMA for Sesons
:o
Are you going to make something new for seasons. How about making the waterbed on Modthesims work for DMA. How about new Realistic Male and Female sims.

27 Mar 2007, 07:10
Report this post
- - - Moderator - - -

Post Re: DMA for Sesons
honeybee wrote:
:o
Are you going to make something new for seasons. How about making the waterbed on Modthesims work for DMA. How about new Realistic Male and Female sims.

We can't just use somebody else's mesh without permission (ie:waterbed at MTS2).
And the Dma staff have realistic bodies. If you want your sims to have realistic bodies, there are plenty of modders out there making them.

And you will have to wait and see if we are making anything new for Seasons. :)

27 Mar 2007, 07:47
Report this post
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Post Sim locator?!?!
[ETA] :lol: The thread ate my subject: Sim Locator?!?!?!

Is it even possible?
I like playing houses so big, that I can't even see the whole thing in the screen (I play in windowed mode), at least without being far enough away that I wouldn't know what I'm directing my sims to do - and I'm constantly losing NPC's, DMA's and visitors. (I'm very curious) :oops:

While I realize I could use the Mind Control Mirror or even InSimenator to make them selectable and then double click on their icon... I really don't want to fiddle with my DMA sims by making them Selectable.
(And... I don't have those 2 in my game)

Would it be possible to integrate a "locator" into one of the DMA controllers so that I could find any sim on the lot?
At least eventually? :lol:

27 Mar 2007, 23:49
Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next