DMA Sims 2
Become   today !
Click HERE for DONATIONS
It is currently 23 Jun 2017, 23:30

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 WISHLIST 
- - - Moderator - - -

19 Sep 2007, 04:06
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

I know this is asking a lot. But I'm playing the challenge of an all male hood :shock: and really like the ideas about all these NPCs. So ideally I would like all female NPCs to have a male substitute, but that is a lot to ask for so how about these?

That Winston Morris will be able to cook and babysit.
Male band leader, band singer, band guitarrist, band bass player, band piano player and band drummer.
A male repairmen that also tends seasons gardens.

:cop: :cowboy: :indian: :builder: :sailor:

22 Sep 2007, 17:19
Report this post
- - - Site Admin - - -

yep, it looks like we need "army" emoticon as well ... :D

22 Sep 2007, 20:23
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

SIMale wrote:

yep, it looks like we need "army" emoticon as well ... :D

lol

I think they had a sailor in the old gang... I did notice that n the new gang it's an army dude.
I did how ever forget the leather guy... ;)

:cop: :cowboy: :indian: :builder: :sailor: :lethercap:

22 Sep 2007, 23:44
Report this post
- - - Site Admin - - -

23 Sep 2007, 00:17
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

What I'd like to see is a Butler, sort of an all-in-one but not simply a male version of the DMA housekeepers.

Also having to pay the DMA workers, even if little, some should get more than others (i.e managers get more than the cook, and the cook gets more than the maid).

Just some ideas...

P.S. @ Lori: I didn't have enough patience to read through 8 pages, although I know I should've... *runs and hides*... and just tell me and I'll send $5 if this sorta thing has already been posted. :lol:

Regards,

Kurtis

27 Sep 2007, 19:14
Report this post
- - - Moderator - - -

What I'd like to see is a Butler, sort of an all-in-one but not simply a male version of the DMA housekeepers.

Also having to pay the DMA workers, even if little, some should get more than others (i.e managers get more than the cook, and the cook gets more than the maid).

Just some ideas...

P.S. @ Lori: I didn't have enough patience to read through 8 pages, although I know I should've... *runs and hides*... and just tell me and I'll send $5 if this sorta thing has already been posted. :lol:

Regards,

Kurtis

I don't accept money, cold hard cash is way beneath my dignity. :angle:

I don't know if I was the 1st to ask Danny for this, but there have sure been a lot of requests since. And the answer previously has always been, "we'll see what the next ep brings".
I am nagging the best I can, without getting fired. :lol:

27 Sep 2007, 22:45
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

Oh and I don't think Danny could fire you, as you always seem to be able to say something funny. (Take your responses to my last two posts for example). In other words, you crack me up! :D

Regards,

Kurtis

27 Sep 2007, 23:27
Report this post
Lab Assistant
Lab Assistant

Post I've been gone awhile...
Now I am back. Hoping I'd see an adoptable penguin but no... :roll: Especially since I got the good news today that I have to have surgery on my foot.

Anyhow, since Bon Voyage came out and I have a bigfoot named Eddie in my latest household, I am baffled as to WHY EA only made bigfoots (bigfeet, bigfeets, those big hairy guys), MALES. Pretty DUMB if you ask me. I think it would be AWESOME to have FEMALE begfoots as well, thus leading to bigfoot woohoo interactions and baby bigfoots.

Now I am pretty sure from what I have read that bigfoot is made of skins (seeing how when mine goes to work or sleep and slips into clothes his fur is gone and his arms are brown and smooth). Wouldn't it be fairly easy then to make a girl bigfoot with the servo's bow, add the woohoo and other interactions (kissing, hugging etc.), and make she-bigfoot get preggers and have little, hairy baby bigfoots?

If you all can work on and do this one, I PROMISE I will shut up about the penguin.

Maybe.

05 Oct 2007, 05:33
Report this post
- - - Moderator - - -

Post Re: I've been gone awhile...
Carlynn wrote:
Now I am back.
Now I am pretty sure from what I have read that bigfoot is made of skins (seeing how when mine goes to work or sleep and slips into clothes his fur is gone and his arms are brown and smooth). Wouldn't it be fairly easy then to make a girl bigfoot with the servo's bow, add the woohoo and other interactions (kissing, hugging etc.), and make she-bigfoot get preggers and have little, hairy baby bigfoots?

If you all can work on and do this one, I PROMISE I will shut up about the penguin.

Maybe.

If you use a cheat to age him, he turns into and old man. He only has 1 skin and 1 age. So I am guessing he doesn't age, and he is in your house for life. :lol:

05 Oct 2007, 06:11
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

How about simmy the clown... but instead of coming out of a painting and crying made him randomly appear like a burglar or something would be a funny thing to have back into the sims 2 :D

07 Oct 2007, 00:35
Report this post
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

You asked that same question, and Danny answered, here: http://valdea.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=924

07 Oct 2007, 01:47
Report this post
Test Subject
Test Subject

Hmm how about a Butler like the one they have in ask jeeves.

07 Oct 2007, 15:45
Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8