http://valdea.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=529 - Workers Set
http://valdea.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=530 - WooHoo Set
http://valdea.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=531 - Entertainment Set
http://valdea.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=533 - Bar Staff Set
http://valdea.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=534 - Miscellaneous Set

14 Jun 2006, 08:33
Test Subject
Test Subject

I just saw that there is a new pack (or maybe not so new, I haven't been here for some time), and wanted to download it, but then I saw that it said not only OFB required, but also "Family Fun Stuff recommended". I don't have Family Fun Stuff, what effect will this have?

25 Jun 2006, 10:53
- - - DMA Staff - - -

We tested it with Family fun installed try it W/O and see if it goes buggy. Think most changes to Family fun shouldn't affect it seeing it was a Add-on and not a full EP.

I don't remember us using any Family Fun only meshes.

25 Jun 2006, 12:29
- - - Site Admin - - -

I just saw that there is a new pack (or maybe not so new, I haven't been here for some time), and wanted to download it, but then I saw that it said not only OFB required, but also "Family Fun Stuff recommended". I don't have Family Fun Stuff, what effect will this have?

Latest OFB downloads should working good with or without FFS.

25 Jun 2006, 12:56
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post question?
I don't know if this is the right place for this or not. I downloaded the woohoo, workers and bartender sets. When i try to assign someone to the bar it only gives me the option of 4 men. it won't let me assign any one to the woohoo bordetelo. the worker set works fine. i've tried deleting and redownloading several times. What should i do. :?:

21 Jan 2007, 01:53
- - - Moderator - - -

Post Re: question?
al311 wrote:
I don't know if this is the right place for this or not. I downloaded the woohoo, workers and bartender sets. When i try to assign someone to the bar it only gives me the option of 4 men. it won't let me assign any one to the woohoo bordetelo. the worker set works fine. i've tried deleting and redownloading several times. What should i do. :?:

We need more information. Are you a VIP member? The reason I ask is you get 2 staff for the bars in the free set 1 female and 1 male.
Are you on dial-up or cable? We have found some members on dial-up need a download manager to be able to download properly. Here is a link to a good one.
http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/

Which Ep's are added onto your original game? And have you checked the downloads folder to see of the sets are complete?
:)

21 Jan 2007, 04:03
Test Subject
Test Subject

I am a vip member. I tried everything in a different house and it all worked fine. I don't know what the trouble was in that particular house. Thanks for responding though.

24 Jan 2007, 23:14
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post i cant instal the packs
i download the packs but there aren't exe files there are .sit what can i do to fix this :?: :( :cry:

22 May 2007, 19:38
- - - Moderator - - -

Post Re: i cant instal the packs
cdsfbi wrote:
i download the packs but there aren't exe files there are .sit what can i do to fix this :?: :( :cry:

You downloaded the files for Mac computers, If you have a Mac you need them. But if you have an IBM (or replica) you need the other files. Read the page before downloading. :)

22 May 2007, 22:43
- - - Moderator - - -

I am a vip member. I tried everything in a different house and it all worked fine. I don't know what the trouble was in that particular house. Thanks for responding though.

Some houses get messed up and the only solution is to bulldoze.
And could you PLEASE enable your VIP status(in profile), it helps us know which sets you have. :)

22 May 2007, 22:46
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post Please Help!
Ok, I have the base game, Nightlife, Pets, and BV....however, all the downloads say that if you don't have ALL ep's not to download. How can I get around it?

12 Oct 2007, 01:52
- - - Moderator - - -

Post Re: Please Help!
LAro24 wrote:
Ok, I have the base game, Nightlife, Pets, and BV....however, all the downloads say that if you don't have ALL ep's not to download. How can I get around it?

You can download the sets but at your own risk. There is no way to get around it, we can't make every combination of EP sets, it would take forever.
Some items like the band equipment and the stove came with Uni. So the band and cook will not work.
Some maids might have hair or clothes that came with a certain EP, in that case , you will have bald, naked staff. :)

12 Oct 2007, 02:10
- - - Site Admin - - -

Post Re: Please Help!
LAro24 wrote:
Ok, I have the base game, Nightlife, Pets, and BV...

Try latest, Bon Voyage version...

12 Oct 2007, 06:52
Test Subject
Test Subject

I'm not sure that this is the right thread for my question. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
Anyway.
My question is about the complete packs (VIP membres packs.) Are the FREE files included in the complete packs? Or must I download the free files too?

Thank you in advance.

23 Oct 2007, 12:11
- - - Site Admin - - -

My question is about the complete packs (VIP membres packs.) Are the FREE files included in the complete packs?

Yes, they are...

23 Oct 2007, 18:52