Become   today !
Click HERE for DONATIONS
It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 21:37

All times are UTC + 1 hour

WISHLIST 
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post Re: WISHLIST
I would like to have a male young adult woohoo set. The young adult set now is all female and I would like to have some young males....Thanks Katrina

28 Mar 2008, 08:35
Test Subject
Test Subject

[quote="mwray74"]Please. no clowns in Sims 2! Not that I don'l like clowns, I remember there was a painting in Sims 1. If your sims' motives dropped too low, a clown would pop out and try and cheer your sim up. Much like the Social Bunny does to improve your sims social motive. Once I figured it out, I deleted the painting from my sims' lots and made sure NEVER to have that painting on any of my sims 1 lots ever again. Can't remember the name of the painting, but I am so glad they didn't put in sims 2.[/quote]

I take it you havent played FreeTime yet. I seen some clowns in there somewhere.

@ lethalbiddle:
I think what you want can be found here http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/fo ... /index.php

28 Mar 2008, 21:09
Test Subject
Test Subject

First things first... Thanks again Danny (and crew) for keeping up the good work through what is now 7 EP's! I'm looking forward to seeing (and trying) the update for Freetime.

After politely reading the entire thread I've decide to comment on some of the ideas already mentioned.

I like the idea of adding an entertaining party clown to the entertainment set. Between the juggling and dancing animations (I'm sure there are a few more that are applicable) letting him (or her) be available for rental for birthday parties and such might be fun. Perhaps having the clown in a room could even be a +5 to fun for children and toddlers (the same or less for teens and adults and elders).

I also like the idea of adding an associate or two for those DMA's that are alone in thier respective jobs (cook, babysitter, gardner, etc). Choice is always good, though I realize there is a lot of new work in the creation of each new person, and that each adds to the size of the respective sets. I admit that I do appreciate the fact that the DMA sets don't tie up nearly as much space as some of my downloads. :)

Oh... and as for my own idea... a massage therapist who makes housecalls (much like the paramedic - it could use the default NPCs) though I suppose we would either have to already have a massage table in the house or at least have room for a DMA massage table.

Thanks again!

29 Mar 2008, 06:53