DMA Sims 2
Become   today !
Click HERE for DONATIONS
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 10:19

All times are UTC + 1 hour

WISHLIST 
Test Subject
Test Subject

Would like to say thank you again Danny for your fantastic work. I like your stuff.

I have tree ideas for update:

Better looking skins like this one's http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=169139 . I use the default skins from this site.

or you make for all your sims a face texture inside. All DMA Sims have for me the default faces from the Louis skins.

Alien hookers ;) . I like the Aliens

A Dominatrix, for peoples with special interest *smile

Thanks you

08 Dec 2007, 06:42
Test Subject
Test Subject

Hazure: there is a Teen Bordello Set, but it is VIP.

Lars: the sets are divided - VIP and free. If you don't really want something in your game you can either remove it, or just not use it.

The Young set mentioned is the Young Adult set which is all collage age....not teen....and i was hoping for more interactive bordello...the option to make my own servicers. :roll:

23 Dec 2007, 05:08
- - - Moderator - - -

DMDye wrote:
Hazure: there is a Teen Bordello Set, but it is VIP.

Lars: the sets are divided - VIP and free. If you don't really want something in your game you can either remove it, or just not use it.

The Young set mentioned is the Young Adult set which is all collage age....not teen....and i was hoping for more interactive bordello...the option to make my own servicers.

It is not possible to make your own hookers, members have been asking for this since the beginning.
Teens can use the bordello, but they can't be hookers, and DMA won't be making any teen hookers
Then again if you learn some computer skills you can make your own sets. :roll:

Last edited by Lori1957 on 24 Dec 2007, 08:27, edited 1 time in total.

23 Dec 2007, 10:31
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Sorry, Hazure! The only way to get teens to interact sexually with adults is with InTeeminator.... it is such a strong hack that after you install it, you have to make sure all other hacks you have in you game can work with it!

I'm too chicken to have it in my game - and only even use Insim on and off! :oops: I don't tell Danny - but I love to have my choice of hacks in my game. After a bit after an expansion, my hacks can number in the hundreds!

My hacks/fixes in my game are a semi-kept secret that Danny ignores!!
Danny does not 'hack'... he uses Maxs/EA code for his things - that is why they are limited... LOL I'm sure he could 'hack' if he wanted to - he just chooses NOT to!

We should all respect his choices... as he *definitely* respects mine!!
LOL! He could have gotten rid of me as a beta tester from ealy on, as soon as I posted early on that I was trying his goodies with hacks... but he did not do that! He does not deserve any less respect than *I* do!
Much less being a wonderful creator!!

He does *GREAT*! And his borderllos are wonderfully interactive, particularly if you have a VIP membership - but I cannot back you up in Danny making things, I don't even want in my game.

Sorry! :oops: for the misinformation - I don't play teens or Young Adults much, so I get confused.

23 Dec 2007, 10:44
Test Subject
Test Subject

i dont even know HOW to be a vip anyway and everything REALLY nice goes there.I Love the free sets but envy very well vip member too

07 Jan 2008, 00:28
- - - Moderator - - -

i dont even know HOW to be a vip anyway and everything REALLY nice goes there.I Love the free sets but envy very well vip member too

It is easy, click on the Blue box (at the top right-hand side). It says "Become VIP member today". It is a $10 donation for lifetime memberships and updates. :)
Of course anybody who wants to donate a larger amount can. :)

07 Jan 2008, 01:08
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post exstra stuff
hi i love DMA verry cool

but i have some idea's

like that you can change te color of the gitar

stuff like that and that some kind of hack 4 Open for Business

so you can make your shop better and a alian hooker is a cool idea to

and i maby a good idea 4 hookers that you can hire a hooker 4 some time and that you can do with her wat you want like kiss and hug more that you can do the tings when you are in love but not make a baby :P

and a hack 4 cheats woud be nice to that you can clik on a thing and you can say give me 50.000 simdolar ore the boolprop cheats

and by the way danny you are doing a grat job an tnx

07 Jan 2008, 19:05
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Danny does not like to replicate anybody's work and there are a lot of great OFB hacks here: http://www.simwardrobe.com/ among other places.

The 50K simoleons is already in the game - you just type motherlode in the cheat box. And the boolprop cheats are also already in the game... so I doubt Danny will work on something that is already there.

There are many interactions the owner of the business can do with the hookers using the COA (red alarm thingy).

08 Jan 2008, 01:29
Test Subject
Test Subject

hi i now the codes are alredy in the game but it woud be nice of you doint have to tipe them in that box

08 Jan 2008, 13:16
- - - Moderator - - -

hi i now the codes are alredy in the game but it woud be nice of you doint have to tipe them in that box

This is a link to the User Startup cheat file. you still have to type but only short stuff. You can add more of your own, or go to MTS2 and check the site for others. :)
Is your writing some sort of net shorthand ?, because Danny will not answer posts he does not understand.

http://valdea.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=685

08 Jan 2008, 23:39
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post Chauffeur?
How about a chauffeur to drive your Sims around? A bit classier than them driving themselves or having to call a taxi.

Just a thought... :?

10 Jan 2008, 18:38
Test Subject
Test Subject

you know what i would like to see? an option that our adult sims can be a bordello worker not just run it lol yeah yeah i wanna be a ho haa haa haa

13 Jan 2008, 00:26
- - - Moderator - - -

you know what i would like to see? an option that our adult sims can be a bordello worker not just run it lol yeah yeah i wanna be a ho haa haa haa

Lost count of the number of people who have asked for this. It is not possible. :)

13 Jan 2008, 00:32
Test Subject
Test Subject

Post Re: WISHLIST
I'd like to see the ability to exert a bit of control over the cost of "items". Maybe a tie in to the price settings if on a business lot?

17 Jan 2008, 07:50
Test Subject
Test Subject

An option in the yellow control panel to keep all sims on the lot's motives and aspiration level maxed would be nice. Also some way to finish college sooner would be an added bonus =) (yeah i'm impatient)

03 Mar 2008, 20:54
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

I don't know if Danny would be willing to make the motives static, since clicking on the Teleport (yellow) and Refreshing Everybody is not so hard.

Keeping your sim's aspiration levels up has already been made by Simwardrobe (Ming Aspiration Preserver), and there is also a College Adjustor that is made by TwoJeffs (I think) - right now, I don't know if either has been updated for FT.

Either way, Danny does not like to replicate things that have been done, so I'm sure he will not tackle these last two.

03 Mar 2008, 23:43
Test Subject
Test Subject

DMDye wrote:
I don't know if Danny would be willing to make the motives static, since clicking on the Teleport (yellow) and Refreshing Everybody is not so hard.

Keeping your sim's aspiration levels up has already been made by Simwardrobe (Ming Aspiration Preserver), and there is also a College Adjustor that is made by TwoJeffs (I think) - right now, I don't know if either has been updated for FT.

Either way, Danny does not like to replicate things that have been done, so I'm sure he will not tackle these last two.

Yeah it would be nice tho to have everything accessable in a single object instead of having 4 or 5 different things to use. Currently using the alien/ming preserver and a rejuvination thingy from simslice to keep only certain motives maxed. Thats just my wish tho if i had all my wished granted i wouldnt have nothing to wish for anymore =)

04 Mar 2008, 01:09
- - - Moderator - - -

genecyst wrote:
Yeah it would be nice tho to have everything accessable in a single object instead of having 4 or 5 different things to use. Currently using the alien/ming preserver and a rejuvination thingy from simslice to keep only certain motives maxed. Thats just my wish tho if i had all my wished granted i wouldnt have nothing to wish for anymore =)

In debug mode you can shift-click on the mailbox and make motives static. :)

04 Mar 2008, 06:23
Test Subject
Test Subject

i wish you could make some clown-sims. That come to your party and do some entertainment automatic, like (bad english) do this thing with the small bottles from fridge, maybe from himself, they tell jokes for the guests and they dances silly, freestyle, and they cry without reason, and other clown things.

and sims can either enjoy it and laugh or be scared... clown can be scary though

Would that be possible?

Maybe you can use the clown costume for one of them, and maybe use like the masks and costum clothes for maybe two other looking clowns.

that would be cool!

06 Mar 2008, 08:18
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

Oh! You mean like the Simslice Annoying Clown NPC for TS1...

As far as I know (and I may be corrected), Danny does not like annoying NPC's - I remember reading somewhere that this whole project started just because the TS2 maid annoyed him. LOL

08 Mar 2008, 23:37
- - - Moderator - - -

DMDye wrote:

As far as I know (and I may be corrected), Danny does not like annoying NPC's - I remember reading somewhere that this whole project started just because the TS2 maid annoyed him. LOL

It was actually the maid in Sims 1. Danny's kid wanted one that worked. :lol:

09 Mar 2008, 04:10
Test Subject
Test Subject

Please. no clowns in Sims 2! Not that I don'l like clowns, I remember there was a painting in Sims 1. If your sims' motives dropped too low, a clown would pop out and try and cheer your sim up. Much like the Social Bunny does to improve your sims social motive. Once I figured it out, I deleted the painting from my sims' lots and made sure NEVER to have that painting on any of my sims 1 lots ever again. Can't remember the name of the painting, but I am so glad they didn't put in sims 2.

10 Mar 2008, 14:43
- - - Moderator - - -

mwray74 wrote:
Please. no clowns in Sims 2!

I couldn't agree more. :rofl:

10 Mar 2008, 20:57
Test Subject
Test Subject

i was thinking maybe allowing teens to woohoo and get married etc

28 Mar 2008, 00:31
- - - Moderator - - -

lethalbiddle wrote:
i was thinking maybe allowing teens to woohoo and get married etc

We don't make hacks.
Somebody has already made this one anyhow. Search the net. :)

28 Mar 2008, 01:42